0208 935 5442 Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm enquiries@t2fire.co.uk

Do I need a Fire Risk Assessment?

Who is responsible for making sure an annual fire risk assessment is carried out?

In the UK every business premise must have someone responsible for fire safety. It is that persons responsibility to make sure the relevant fire safety duties are carried out to prevent fires from happening.

If you are a resident of a block of flats the responsible person is normally your landlord or letting agent although it could be a nominated person from your resident's association.

The penalty for not having a valid fire risk assessment?

The penalty for not having a valid fire risk assessment could be a fine or in cases of extreme negligence a prison sentence.

To book a fire risk assessment give one of our team a call 0208 935 5442Li.